Bryant Wellness Institute
Chiropractic Care located in Harvey, LA
EPAT Therapy is a non-invasive, highly effective treatment method for pain that promotes accelerated repair of injured soft tissuse, bone, heel, and joint pain. The treatment is utilized to treat a variety of issues.
What is EPAT:Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (Shockwave Therapy)
- EPAT therapy is one of the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment methods cleared by the FDA for pain.
- EPAT eliminates pain and restores mobility quickly improving patient's quality of life.
- EPAT therapy is a treatmetn method for pain whereby high-energy sound waves are introduced into the painful areas of the body.
Plantar Fasciitis Stress Fractures
Back Pain Knee Pain
Neck Pain Scar Tissue
Foot, Heel, Ankle Pain Tendon Pain
Achilles Hamstring Pain
How EPAT Works:
Accelerates healing by stimulating the metabolism and enhancing blood circulation to regenerate damaged tissue.
High energy acoustic sound waves are introduced into the body by penetrating tissue, and stimulating cells responsible for bone and connective tissue healing.
Uses you body's existing and natural healing agents such as red blood cells, growth factors and mobilizes stem cells.
Why EPAT Therapy?
EPAT Therapy has a proven success rate that can be as effective or more effective at treating pain than other methods such as surgery or pharmaceuticals. Millions of patients have benefited from EPAT and significantly improved their quality of life.
- 91% Success Rate (as per clinical studies)
- Faster, Easier Healing
- No Downtime
- Short in Office Treatments
- Long-term Results
- Effective and Affordable
- High Patient Satisfaction